Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
1. Tell about the crossing of the Red Sea, or, how the Israelites were fed in the Wilderness.
2. Tell how Moses broke the tables of stone, or, how the Israelites worked for the tabernacle.
3. Tell and explain the parable of the sower.
4. Tell one more parable, or about how Jesus calmed the wind and the sea.
Copy "Edward walked on without making any reply."
1. What do you know about Sir Walter Raleigh or Guy Fawkes?
2. Tell about the quarrel between Parliament and Charles I or how London was burned.
3. Explain the quarrel between Martin Luther and the Catholic Church, or the Age of Elizabeth.
1. Tell how Greatheart fought with Giant Maul, or about Mr. Fearing, or tell about Edward Beverley and King Charles.
2. Tell a story about Davy Crockett or Johnny Appleseed.
1. Describe the beautiful city of Cambalu.
2. Talk about the journey from Cambalu to Xanadu.
3. What causes the change of day and night?
Natural History and General Science
1. Tell what you know about hermit crab homes.
2. What do you know about Tookhees the wood mouse? or Tell what you know about otters.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend to select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. Compare 53 and 37 using <, >, or =.
2. If a trucker drives 231 miles on Friday and 172 miles on Saturday, how much farther did he drive on Friday than on Saturday?
3. 24 kids each brought five different leaves to show at co-op. How many leaves were there altogether?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the parts of your body, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2013 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.