Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
1. Tell about Jacob and Esau.
2. Tell a miracle Jesus did, or a parable He told.
3. Tell how Isaac got a bride. (for older students in Form 1)
Younger students: Copy, "Kaa was not a poison snake."
Copy, "But he was a strong man, and the best swimmer in Rome."
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell a fable.
2. Tell the story of Horatius at the Bridge or Cornelia's Jewels.
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. Tell a story about King Alfred.
2. Tell about William the Conqueror and The Battle of Hastings.
3. Tell the story of Horatius at the Bridge.
1. Find Lake Michigan on a map. Can you show where Chicago and Gary are? Or, Explain how locks help ships between St. Mary's River and Lake Huron.
2. Tell how you might tell direction by looking at the sky.
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe the nicest walk you have had this term. What did you find?
2. Tell about Sally the cowbird, or, What do you know about nests?
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. How many legs do Mia, Jason and their dog Jip have between them?
2. How much is a dime, two nickels and a penny?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. Say something about yourself in your foriegn language, using full sentence(s).
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2017 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.