Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
1. Tell a story about Joseph.
2. Tell about the rich man and Lazarus.
3. Tell the Parable of the Leaven, or the Lost Coin. (for older students in Form 1)
Younger students: Copy, "The King was sullen and angry."
Older students: Copy, "The end was indeed nearer than even the Rat suspected."
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell one of Aesop's Fables.
2. Tell part of a "Just So Story."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. Tell the story of the White Ship, or, tell a story about Richard Coeur de Lion.
2. What do you know of John, Whom Nobody Loved?
3. Tell about Androclus and the Lion.
1. Name some things Paddle passed as he traveled through the Great Lakes. Or, Trace Paddle's journey on a map from Canada to the sea.
2. What is latitude? or, What is the equator?
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe your favorite nature walk this term. What did you find?
2. Tell about a Robber in the Old Orchard, or, What do you know about birds' homes in the Green Forest?
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. Show six different ways to make eight.
2. A man sold 60 oranges at 2 for a dollar. How much did he get for them?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2017 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.