No regular emails
Tongue  Tongue  Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/No regular emails
I haven't received any emails from the forum since March and it is set so I receive emails. Thanks, Friederike
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/No regular emails
https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=54354

Is it a Gmail address? Google isn't delivering our messages.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: No regular emails
(05-24-2024, 09:24 AM)lklivingston Wrote: https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=54354

Is it a Gmail address? Google isn't delivering our messages.

Yes. But it used to. Why would they stop delivering the messages? What can I do?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/No regular emails
I have not found a solution.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • Friederike
What choices besides email are there for notifications?
I have an old yahoo email,that still works,but when I try to change it is says the email is incorrect, but it isn't. Thanks
(05-25-2024, 04:42 AM)Friederike Wrote: I have an old yahoo email,that still works,but when I try to change it is says the email is incorrect, but it isn't.  Thanks

Email me at aoforum@amblesideonline.org and tell me the Yahoo email you want to use.  I can edit your account for you.
Kathy 
  • Friederike
If you want to edit it yourself, make absolutely sure that the address you type in the first email box is the same as the address you type in the second email box.
Kathy 
  • Friederike
(05-25-2024, 06:08 AM)lklivingston Wrote: If you want to edit it yourself, make absolutely sure that the address you type in the first email box is the same as the address you type in the second email box.

I tried it but it keeps telling me the email address I put in is invalid.
(05-26-2024, 02:50 AM)Friederike Wrote: I tried it but it keeps telling me the email address I put in is invalid.
Then email aoforum@amblesideonline.org and we'll change it.
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  emails for forum subscriptions val_aggie 9 12,816 04-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Lani
  Issues with "New Members Email" emails SimmerMom 9 13,632 04-14-2017, 12:26 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Forum emails going to spam box Mvmtqueen 7 9,347 07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Last Post: MelisaH
  Subscriptions with Daily Emails raristy 1 3,076 05-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Anyway to Get ALL the Emails in a Thread? Annie HL 2 4,101 10-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Annie HL