Trouble downloading editable charts
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Trouble downloading editable charts
If you have trouble downloading editable schedule charts, try right-clicking, saving the file, then opening the saved copy.

Please tell us what browser you tried this in, what operating system, which charts you tried to download, and what happens when you try.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Trouble downloading editable charts
Also try using a different browser.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
We still want to hear if you have problems downloading charts.
Kathy 
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Trouble downloading editable charts
I've been using and editing odt versions for 9 years, but my old MacBook air was replaced with a Microsoft tablet and now I can't seem to get anything to work! hubs thinks tables in writer are clunky, but I'm fighting extreme frustration. ahhhhhhhhhh!
I always download the file (can't remember if I do .doc or .pdf--I think .doc), and then copy it to a Libreoffice spreadsheet. I have to tweak the formatting sometimes, but I just do that while watching a show or something instead of crocheting. I've found it pretty easy/simple. Maybe something like that would work?
Second Generation Homeschooler w/ one daughter, Year 4
and two daughters, one son, and at least three more babies in heaven.
https://awdowner.com
.odt is LibreOffice format. It will import directly into LibreOffice.
.doc will upload to Google Docs pretty smoothly.
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble opening ODT schedule in something besides Microsoft Word CottageSchool 3 4,617 12-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  Extra Columns in Y5, 6, and 7 Charts Ijohnson615 1 2,854 07-17-2021, 12:08 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Trouble Downloading Schedules malonelca 6 7,301 07-13-2021, 09:59 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Trouble Opening .doc and .odt lklivingston 12 14,613 04-14-2021, 10:00 PM
  trouble editing ODT schedule charts CottageSchool 2 3,906 07-14-2020, 04:01 AM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  ATTN: Formatting trouble? Phyllis 1 3,007 02-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Dawn Rhymer
  Having trouble logging onto the forum on kindle kellypetrie 9 10,723 01-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Last Post: kellypetrie
  Minor Issue with Term Charts on Main Site SimplyKaren 16 19,337 11-14-2014, 10:30 PM
  Search trouble Kathy W. 9 11,182 09-21-2014, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Kathy W.
  Trouble with my e-mails PINKPANSIES 5 6,099 07-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Last Post: PINKPANSIES