Exam Questions: Form 1B, Term 3
Younger students: Copy, "For the sun it is merry and bright."
Younger students: Copy, "Only the learned doctor was happy, for he had his fee."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. What do you know about Martin Luther?
2. How did Elizabeth became a prisoner?
3. Tell about El Dorado or Leonardo Da Vinci.
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell how Christian and Hopeful came through the waters at last.
2. Tell your favorite story from Robin Hood.
1. Tell about Marco Polo in Africa, or something you know about China.
2. What are the four seasons? How do we get them?
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe from memory something you drew in your Nature Notebook.
2. Name some big and little cat cousins or some of Buster Bear's cousins.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. Add 405 + 142.
2. Subtract: 378 - 63.
3. Which number comes next? 3, 6, 9, 12
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language count some things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.